The White House: In all it’s glory, from the immaculately-kept gardens to the walls hung with priceless art, is an icon of American history and power. Home to every President since 1800, the White House is seen as a safe haven for the President and their family.
Not even the heavy iron fence that borders the grounds of the White House can keep dark magic from harming its inhabitants. A curse muttered on a bloodied battlefield in 1812 has left over a hundred years of Presidents scared for their lives, but has the debt finally been paid?
- Strange sights in the Lincoln Bedroom
- The tall tales and magical powers of Tenskwatawa
- A dark prophecy
- Lincoln’s bloody presidency
- Tainted water in the Presidential glass
- Mediums and seances in the White House
- Dreams of an ominous voyage
- A row of white headstones in the Presidential cemetery
- A debt is paid
Enjoyed this episode? Please support the show by rating, reviewing, and subscribing on iTunes.