Nestled inside Charleston, South Carolina lives a menacing stone monstrosity, often called the most haunted building in America — The Old City Jail. The square upon which the Jail sits has been home to untold amounts of suffering and torture, making it the perfect breeding ground for the supernatural to take hold.
As part of my training and experience as a storyteller and tour guide, I have been visitingÂ haunted locations for the past 19 years. There have been many times that Iâ€™ve been in the presence of people having a paranormal encounter, but I had never felt anything myself until the night I decided to enter the Old City Jail. This is part one of my experience, the story of a night that shook me to my very core.
- My journey into Charlestonâ€™s Old City Jail, the most haunted building in America
- A blood-soaked address
- Walking through Hell in the Old City Jail — three terrifying tour experiences
- The woman in the white dress
- Horror in the Six Mile Wayfarer House
- Paranormal investigations inside Old City Jail
- The Devilâ€™s Hour
- Abode of Misery, David C. Scott, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2010
- BullDog Tours
- The Haunted Jail Tours
- Paranormal Investigations by BullDog Tours
- Stephen J. Beardâ€™s books
Enjoyed this episode? Please support the show by rating, reviewing, and subscribing on iTunes.