The time between three and four in the morning is said to be the hour when evil is at the height of itâ€™s power — the time when the Devil ascends from Hell and ghosts haunt the land of the living. In part two of my experience of the Devilâ€™s hour inside Charlestonâ€™s Old City Jail, I receive a message from Hell itself, and discover the truth about one of the jailâ€™s most famous prisoners — Lavinia Fisher herself.
- 3 AM inside the Old City Jail
- Torture chambers, the crane of pain, and the hangmanâ€™s lair
- Lorraine Warren visits the Old City Jail
- Footsteps in an empty corridor
- A child behind bars
- Lavinia Fisher and Daniel Duncan: Old City Jailâ€™s famous residents
- An exploration to the third floor
- My conversation with Bruce Orr: The truth about Lavinia Fisher
- Abode of Misery by David C. Scott, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2010
- Six Miles to Charleston by Bruce Orr. The History Press, 2010
Enjoyed this episode? Please support the show by rating, reviewing, and subscribing on iTunes.